Dear friends, colleagues and Scientists,
It is our great pleasure and privilege to invite you to most venerated city Varanasi in
January 2019 for the forthcoming 7th Annual national Level Conference on 26th - 27th January 2019.
This will provide a forum for everyone to refresh their knowledge and explore the innovations
in clinical cardio vascular complication in Diabetes. It is going to endeavor doctors,paramedicals, physician assistants and nurses to communicate, exchange and share knowledge about recent advancement in this area.
Varanasi is the world oldest living city rich in culture and heritage. To every visitor Varanasi
offers a breathtaking experience. The rays of the sun simmering across the Gangas, the high
banks, the temples and shrines along the banks and soul stirring hymns and mantras along with
the fragrance of incense filling the air and the refreshing dip in the holy water gently splashing at
the ghats, Varanasi- the land where experience and discovery reach the ultimate bliss.
I wish all the best for all the Dignitaries Doctors, Nurses, Allied Health Workers to enjoy their
participation in this scientific feast.
We look forward to see you on the 26-27th January 2019, at Hotel Grapewine, Varanasi.
Registration & Timing : 8:00 AM to 8:30PM
- Session coordinator: Dr.Hemant Gopal
- Chairperson: Neeraj Sharma, Dr.Sunil Kumar, Dr.V.K.Agrawal, Dr.A.P.Yadav
- 1. Use of technologies in Cardio Diabetes patient education : Dr. Vinaytosh Mishra
- 2. Exercise benefits in Cardiovascular disease : Beyond attenuation of traditional risk factors. Dr. Abhishek
- 3. Selecting anti diabetes drug in a patient of type 2 diabetes and cardiac morbidities. Dr. Jayant Panda
- 4. Diabetes Mellitus: Best is still to come? Dr. Jasjeet S. Wasir
- DISCUSSION (15 MIN )
Cardio Diabetes Quiz (08.30pm-9.30pm) Coordinator: Dr.Abhijeet Chaterjee/Dr.Subash Kumar