We encourage original research work. All abstracts will be reviewed by panel of experts and then would be accepted as poster and / or oral free paper presentations during CARDIABCON 2019.
- The abstract must be in English with not more than 300 words. It must be typed within the frame in the Abstract Form ( using Arial font, size no smaller than 10 points ) with only one picture/table, which will be directly photo-printed in the conference proceeding. Please use jpg format only .
- Title must NOT be in capital letters, it should be short and concise. The name of authors should follow immediately under the title in one line. Type initials and family name of authors in BLOCK letters and underline the presenter's name. DO NOT include degrees or professional designations. The name of institution, city and country should be in lower case, following immediately after the authors, on a different line.
- Leave one line between the title / authors / institution block and the body of the abstract. Abstracts should be structured under following headings
- Title Objectives / Aim of study Materials and Methods Results Conclusions
- It is not desirable to simply state : like "The results will be discussed"
- Use of standard abbreviations is desirable. Place special / unusual abbreviation in brackets after the full word, the first time it appears. Use numerals to indicate numbers, except when beginning sentences.
- Do not include graphs and references in the abstract.
- Use single – Line vertical spacing and leave one line between paragraphs.
- Send abstracts on "email@example.com"
Note* Only registered delegates abstracts will be accepted for review and final presentation during conference.
* In e-mail correspondence, please mention "Abstract: 'Your Title " in the subject line
Please submit your Abstract before 31st December 2019